Welcome to Comfort Inn Hotel Arundel
The Comfort Inn Hotel in Arundel is conveniently positioned between Arundel and Littlehampton close to the A27/M27 and A259, giving easy links across the south coast and to London.
The Hotel has 53 good sized en-suite rooms, all equipped with tea and coffee making facilities, wireless internet and TV. Many of our rooms have fantastic views across the beautiful lush countryside and Arundel town which surrounds the Hotel. We have a fully licensed Bar and serve a hot full English and continental breakfast daily.
Our reception services are available 24/7 and we have ample of free parking right outside the Hotel. The Comfort Inn Hotel Arundel is ideal for Business and Leisure; we cater for special occasions such as Weddings and Birthday Celebrations. We also provide conference facilities accommodating 2 to 35 delegates. The Comfort Inn Hotel Arundel has easy access throughout most of the Hotel making it a welcome choice for any visitors with disabilities.
This part of West Sussex is a must visit area. Whether it’s the beach, walks through the countryside, Historical explorations or shopping. It's all within easy reach. Your stay is important to us and we want to go the extra mile to ensure you visit us again.
- thoroughly enjoyed my stayTripadvisor, Dec 2019I recently stayed at Comfort Inn Arundel on a work trip and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The hotel was quiet at night and my room was well equipped with everything that I needed for my stay. The room itself was clean and spacious with seating and a desk. The location is ideal, right next to the A27. All the staff were friendly and helpful and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
- Nothing was too much troubleTripadvisor, Dec 2019I booked to stay at The Comfort Inn Arundel as we were at an event at Goodwood House and it was only a 15 minute drive away. I have tried to give detail on the overall experience below. Cleanliness: Firstly, the hotel was very clean. This is the first thing I pick up on wherever I stay. It was honestly immaculate. Comfort: The room was very spacious and the bed and pillows were comfy. Plenty of storage/wardrobe space and ample additional seating in the room. Value: Exceptional value for what it is. We had looked to stay at The Goodwood hotel, however this was very expensive. Once we had pai... Read More
- my first time staying at the Comfort InnGoogle, Dec 2019This was my first time staying at the Comfort Inn at Arundel, and I must say it was fantastic. There was ample parking so it was easy to find space. I received a warm and friendly greeting from the man who was at reception, he informed me where my room was and asked if I needed any help with my belongings which I thought was lovely of him. When entering my room, it was exceptionally clean and very warm. The tea/coffee making facilities in the room were great, I especially loved the Galaxy hot chocolate yummy! The bed was very comfortable and I had a great nights sleep, I didn't want to get up ... Read More
- Excellent welcomeTripadvisor, Nov 2019Excellent welcome by young man on desk (Sorry I did not get his name and we did not see him again) Very helpful. Lovely room that actually had two chairs in the double room as so often we only get one. Clean and well appointed. We had to leave on Saturday before the 8am breakfast time but were told we could go in and have a cold breakfast I.e. juice, cereals, toast, yoghurt which was very acceptable at 7.15.am. Breakfast next morning had an excellent breakfast buffet with 7 hot choices and much more.
- informal & straightforward hotelGoogle, Nov 2019Relaxed, informal & straightforward hotel which offers comfortable rooms & accommodation. It has a decent restaurant/bar area, good food, ample parking & good service. Good base from which to explore the local area
- room very comfortable.booking.com, Nov 2019POSITIVE: Very clean and tidy, with nearby shop, fuel (not hugely overpriced like a normal services) and McDonalds. Also, in short walking distance, a very good craft beer bar and restaurant. Staff very pleasant and room very comfortable and clean. Very good breakfast at a very good price. (£5 all you can eat buffet).
- Everything was just perfectbooking.com, Nov 2019POSITIVE: Everything was just perfect Breakfast excellent. Rooms and Staff Excellent. Car Parking Great. Eveyone was so helpful and Friendly could not fault this Hotel at all
- Friendly servicebooking.com, Nov 2019POSITIVE: Clean. Warm. Friendly service. Comfortable. All I needed in the room. Good parking. Quiet. An easy drive into Arundel. Good parking near the castle. Good eating places in Arundel. NEGATIVE: All was good.
- Very happy with our stayMedallia, Oct 2019Please tell us about anything you particularly liked about your stay at this hotel. Very happy with our stay. When I booked I had forgotten to add that I needed a ground floor room. On arrival we were given a first floor room. I asked the receptionist if it was possible to change to the ground floor as I have walking difficulties. He was very accommodating and found us a ground floor room very quickly. Please tell us about anything you particularly did not like about your stay at this hotel. Nothing. Everything was good. ... Read More
- This hotel better than some 4 star ones.Medallia, October 2019Please tell us about anything you particularly liked about your stay at this hotel. Very good breakfast which was good value for money, staff friendly and helpful, clean good sized room with plenty of cupboard and drawer space plus good heater in room if needed and heated towel rail. This hotel better than some 4 star ones.