Welcome to Comfort Inn Hotel Arundel
The Comfort Inn Hotel in Arundel is conveniently positioned between Arundel and Littlehampton close to the A27/M27 and A259, giving easy links across the south coast and to London.
The Hotel has 53 good sized en-suite rooms, all equipped with tea and coffee making facilities, wireless internet and TV. Many of our rooms have fantastic views across the beautiful lush countryside and Arundel town which surrounds the Hotel. We have a fully licensed Bar and serve a hot full English and continental breakfast daily.
Our reception services are available 24/7 and we have ample of free parking right outside the Hotel. The Comfort Inn Hotel Arundel is ideal for Business and Leisure; we cater for special occasions such as Weddings and Birthday Celebrations. We also provide conference facilities accommodating 2 to 35 delegates. The Comfort Inn Hotel Arundel has easy access throughout most of the Hotel making it a welcome choice for any visitors with disabilities.
This part of West Sussex is a must visit area. Whether it’s the beach, walks through the countryside, Historical explorations or shopping. It's all within easy reach. Your stay is important to us and we want to go the extra mile to ensure you visit us again.
- Convenient locationAgoda, June 2019Convenient location The hotel is located in a convenient location, only a 15 minute walk from the train station and about a 20 minute walk to the castle in Cathedral. My room was exceptionally clean, had excellent Wi-Fi and plenty of television channels. The staff was friendly and my room was ready on time, I’d recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Arundel. ... Read More
- ExceptionalBooking.com, June 2019Exceptional Ease of booking and the staff during our stay were excellant. There was always soemone there to answeer any queries or questions. The esrvice they provided was first class.
- Excellent for our purposes...TripAdvisor, June 2019Excellent for our purposes... Me and my Mum spending a few days in Arundel and surrounds using a car. Ideal - disabled parking right outside and quiet friendly good service. Great buffet breakfasts and extra eggs made to order. Good for drivers and mature bikers. Not an up-market place or town-centre but suited us just fine. ... Read More
- A pleasant stayBooking.com, June 2019A pleasant stay POSITIVE: Nice breakfast, pleasant and efficient staff, good location, clean room and I liked the selection of tea and coffee making facilities. NEGATIVE: The pillows
- SuperbBooking.com, June 2019Superb POSITIVE: Very friendly and helpful staff
- hotel top rate area top rate 100% satisfactionBooking.com, June 2019hotel top rate area top rate 100% satisfaction friendly staff, breakfast was excellent best I have had for a long time in a hotel, the building in and out looked clean first impressions count and the location was good we like Arundel and will be staying again, thank you for making our stay better.
- GoodBooking.com, June 2019POSITIVE: Clean tidy good parking Good location NEGATIVE: Nothing
- Easy and convenient stay.ChoiceHotels.com, June 2019The room was clean and nicely done and had everything I needed. The breakfast was good, not as much choice as some and timings could have been longer. It was easy to get to. REASON FOR TRIP: Holiday
- Clean, comfortable and pleasant staffBooking.com, June 2019POSITIVE: Nice bar with seating inside and outside. Breakfast buffet was very good. NEGATIVE: It was a bit hot during the night and air conditioning would have been good.
- Superb touring location for Arundel and area with all facilities needed.Booking.com, May 2019POSITIVE: For exploring the Arundel / Brighton area you could not do better than this motel. It is located in a service area just outside the town of Arundel on a major road junction. Sharing the enclave is a service station, Subway, Spar market and McDonalds. Lots of parking and easy access to rooms for luggage, no steps. The rooms are routine size and services but the cleanliness is great and the staff very friendly. Excellent full buffet breakfast. So easy to drive out and into town to see attractions. Noise level low even with windows open. Staff anxious to p... Read More