Welcome to Comfort Inn Hotel Arundel
The Comfort Inn Hotel in Arundel is conveniently positioned between Arundel and Littlehampton close to the A27/M27 and A259, giving easy links across the south coast and to London.
The Hotel has 53 good sized en-suite rooms, all equipped with tea and coffee making facilities, wireless internet and TV. Many of our rooms have fantastic views across the beautiful lush countryside and Arundel town which surrounds the Hotel. We have a fully licensed Bar and serve a hot full English and continental breakfast daily.
Our reception services are available 24/7 and we have ample of free parking right outside the Hotel. The Comfort Inn Hotel Arundel is ideal for Business and Leisure; we cater for special occasions such as Weddings and Birthday Celebrations. We also provide conference facilities accommodating 2 to 35 delegates. The Comfort Inn Hotel Arundel has easy access throughout most of the Hotel making it a welcome choice for any visitors with disabilities.
This part of West Sussex is a must visit area. Whether it’s the beach, walks through the countryside, Historical explorations or shopping. It's all within easy reach. Your stay is important to us and we want to go the extra mile to ensure you visit us again.
- Internet very goodMedallia, October 2018Room was very clean, warm and quiet. Staff friendly and helpful. Didn't use the bar or breakfast but looked very good. Internet very good as well.
- Superbbooking.com, October 2018Easy to find. Close to fuel and food. Quiet rooms. Kind staff. Great English Breakfast for 5 quid.
- Quick stop after the day in ArundelChoiceHotels, October 2018Really liked this place. Perfect for what my friend and I needed after a long day of exploring Arundel and walking to and from The Black Rabbit (Great Place ;) ADVICE TO SHARE WITH OTHER TRAVELERS: N/A - Everything was nice and straightforward REASON FOR TRIP: Seeing the sights and catching up with friends
- Pleasantly SurprisedTripAdvisor, October 2018Stayed for one night while visiting family nearby. Wasn’t expecting much but our welcome was pleasant and efficient. Our room was spacious and the bed comfortable. Very quiet so we had a good nights sleep. Bathroom was clean and roomy. For an extra £5 a head we had a very good breakfast - Tea, Coffee, Yogurt, Cereal, Fruit Juice, Toast, full English Breakfast. Very good value for money.
- Will book again 100% Recommendationbooking.com, October 2018POSITIVE: Staff was soo polite helpful. Also room are very clean and comfortable really like it. Will book again 100% Recommendation NEGATIVE: Nothing wrong.
- Good standard and rooms are cleanbooking.com, October 2018It was comfortable and clean
- Will book again 100% Recommendationbooking.com, October 2018Staff was soo polite helpful. Also room are very clean and comfortable really like it. Will book again 100% Recommendation
- Very good room and service.booking.com, September 2018POSITIVE: Very good room size, high standard of cleanliness and very comfy bed. Pleasant and helpful staff. For example, I forgot my iPhone charger and they lent me one. NEGATIVE: Nothing I didn’t like. Breakfast was satisfactory but could have been a little tastier, ie, sausages and bacon were average.
- I away's stay at this hotelMedallia, September 2018I away's stay at this hotel,breakfast is very good, room's very clean and staff very polite.
- It’s like a home from home for usMedallia, August 2018We always try to stay here when we come down to Worthing. It’s like a home from home for us. The staff recognise us and always make us feel welcome. So much so, that they put us in the same favourite room of ours each time. Jana, the manager, is especially welcoming and deserves a special mention and a thank you from us.