Welcome to Comfort Inn Hotel Arundel
The Comfort Inn Hotel in Arundel is conveniently positioned between Arundel and Littlehampton close to the A27/M27 and A259, giving easy links across the south coast and to London.
The Hotel has 53 good sized en-suite rooms, all equipped with tea and coffee making facilities, wireless internet and TV. Many of our rooms have fantastic views across the beautiful lush countryside and Arundel town which surrounds the Hotel. We have a fully licensed Bar and serve a hot full English and continental breakfast daily.
Our reception services are available 24/7 and we have ample of free parking right outside the Hotel. The Comfort Inn Hotel Arundel is ideal for Business and Leisure; we cater for special occasions such as Weddings and Birthday Celebrations. We also provide conference facilities accommodating 2 to 35 delegates. The Comfort Inn Hotel Arundel has easy access throughout most of the Hotel making it a welcome choice for any visitors with disabilities.
This part of West Sussex is a must visit area. Whether it’s the beach, walks through the countryside, Historical explorations or shopping. It's all within easy reach. Your stay is important to us and we want to go the extra mile to ensure you visit us again.
- valuedMedallia, Dec 2018Please tell us about anything you particularly liked about your stay at this hotel. We felt valued as customers with the welcome at Reception. The room was warm, quiet, well-equipped, spotlessly clean and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent value and of good quality.
- ArundelChoiceHotels, Dec 2018Pleasant staff and a comfortable room. Good TV and internet and breakfast was good value. Car parking spaces were ample and the car park will maintained. ADVICE TO SHARE WITH OTHER TRAVELERS: As good as any, better than many. REASON FOR TRIP: Training course
- Clean and ComfortableGoogle, December 2018Great place for one night stay clean and comfortable.
- Very convenient for our short stay, but seemed convenient for a longer stay as wellBooking.com, November 2018POSITIVE: Didn't see any croissants! Bed was comfy, but I found the pillows rather hard. Everywhere was clean, the bathroom rather basic, but very clean? NEGATIVE:Oh, the pillows - I'm just used to a soft fluffy pillow.
- We always stay here,and give it 10 out of 10.Booking.com, November 2018POSITIVE: The bed was comfy, the breakfast was very good, but it always is. NEGATIVE: nothing
- Very impressed, good value, very helpful staff and very quiet!Booking.com, November 2018POSITIVE: The breakfast was very nice! NEGATIVE: My husband
- Will stay here againGoogle, November 2018Comfortable room, good breakfast, helpful staff. Will stay here again
- Quiet rural locationMedallia, November 2018Quiet rural location. Very good staff and excellent breakfast.
- Simple processing/check inMedallia, November 2018Simple processing/check in, friendly staff, good breakfast
- close to A27Booking.com, October 2018Comfortable, pleasant rural location yet close to A27