Welcome to Comfort Inn Hotel Arundel
The Comfort Inn Hotel in Arundel is conveniently positioned between Arundel and Littlehampton close to the A27/M27 and A259, giving easy links across the south coast and to London.
The Hotel has 53 good sized en-suite rooms, all equipped with tea and coffee making facilities, wireless internet and TV. Many of our rooms have fantastic views across the beautiful lush countryside and Arundel town which surrounds the Hotel. We have a fully licensed Bar and serve a hot full English and continental breakfast daily.
Our reception services are available 24/7 and we have ample of free parking right outside the Hotel. The Comfort Inn Hotel Arundel is ideal for Business and Leisure; we cater for special occasions such as Weddings and Birthday Celebrations. We also provide conference facilities accommodating 2 to 35 delegates. The Comfort Inn Hotel Arundel has easy access throughout most of the Hotel making it a welcome choice for any visitors with disabilities.
This part of West Sussex is a must visit area. Whether it’s the beach, walks through the countryside, Historical explorations or shopping. It's all within easy reach. Your stay is important to us and we want to go the extra mile to ensure you visit us again.
- This hotel better than some 4 star ones.Medallia, October 2019Please tell us about anything you particularly liked about your stay at this hotel. Very good breakfast which was good value for money, staff friendly and helpful, clean good sized room with plenty of cupboard and drawer space plus good heater in room if needed and heated towel rail. This hotel better than some 4 star ones.
- lovely team running itMedallia, October 2019Please tell us about anything you particularly liked about your stay at this hotel. A lovely team running it. Please tell us about anything you particularly did not like about your stay at this hotel. It was very much the same as always - nothing to complain about. ... Read More
- Absolutely perfectbooking.com, Sep 2019POSITIVE: Absolutely perfect location. NEGATIVE: We didn’t like leaving
- Goodwood RevivalChoiceHotels.com, Sep 2019Good location for Goodwood, very friendly and helpfull staff, good parking for classic cars, 5 min walk to Beefeater for dinner, good complimentary breakfast and bottles of water for Goodwood REASON FOR TRIP: Goodwood Revival
- well run hotel!Google, Sep 2019Superb staff, well run hotel!
- Excellent, do try it! A hidden gem.ChoiceHotels.com, Sep 2019Excellent all round. Really enjoyed our 5-night stay. Will definitely stay there again. Well-situated, just off the A27, close to Arundel, but tucked away in a quiet spot. Rooms very comfortable and quiet, with good lighting and lightproof curtains. Excellent buffet breakfasts. ADVICE TO SHARE WITH OTHER TRAVELERS: Excellent, do try it! A hidden gem. REASON FOR TRIP: Visiting another family member nearby and the Wildlife & Wetlands Trust at Arundel
- Large and clean roomsMedallia, Sep 2019Good location, large and clean rooms, very accommodating staff, quiet hotel, excellent value for breakfast REASON FOR TRIP: To attend a funeral
- Excellent serviceBooking.com, Sep 2019Very friendly, efficient and helpful staff, I was made to feel welcome and any special requests were taken on board with a smile. Excellent service - with a smile.
- lovely friendly staffBooking.com, Aug 2019POSITIVE: Breakfast was very good value for money and the hotel was very clean with lovely friendly staff Location was ideal for what we needed NEGATIVE: N/A
- Would recommend to anyone to stay hereChoiceHotels.com, Aug 2019Every thing met our expectations friendly staff. Would recommend to anyone to stay here ADVICE TO SHARE WITH OTHER TRAVELERS: Book the breakfast for £5 on arrival ,dont think you can book this online REASON FOR TRIP: Family reunion