Welcome to Comfort Inn Hotel Arundel
The Comfort Inn Hotel in Arundel is conveniently positioned between Arundel and Littlehampton close to the A27/M27 and A259, giving easy links across the south coast and to London.
The Hotel has 53 good sized en-suite rooms, all equipped with tea and coffee making facilities, wireless internet and TV. Many of our rooms have fantastic views across the beautiful lush countryside and Arundel town which surrounds the Hotel. We have a fully licensed Bar and serve a hot full English and continental breakfast daily. UPDATE: Due to current guidelines, we are currently unable to offer our cooked full English buffet breakfast. We have made ‘grab and go’ breakfast bags available to all guests with a bed and breakfast reservation. If your reservation does not include breakfast, you are able to purchase these for £3 per person from reception. Our ‘grab and go’ bags will be available to collect at reception from 6am.
Our reception services are available 24/7 and we have ample of free parking right outside the Hotel. The Comfort Inn Hotel Arundel is ideal for Business and Leisure; we cater for special occasions such as Weddings and Birthday Celebrations. We also provide conference facilities accommodating 2 to 30 delegates. The Comfort Inn Hotel Arundel has easy access throughout most of the Hotel making it a welcome choice for any visitors with disabilities.
This part of West Sussex is a must visit area. Whether it’s the beach, walks through the countryside, Historical explorations or shopping. It's all within easy reach. Your stay is important to us and we want to go the extra mile to ensure you visit us again.
- A bargain breakfast for £5 eachbooking.com, March 2020We didn't know what to expect as the Comfort Inn was only a three star. We didn't need to worry... The welcome received by Gary on reception was friendly, polite and helpful. The room was warm, clean and welcoming. We found the room quiet. The breakfast was self service but tasty and with a good selection. A bargain breakfast for £5 each. For the price paid per night we were really pleased with the Comfort Inn. Highly recommend
- Breakfast was really good every morningChoice Hotels, March 2020Very friendly staff . Clean. Good location easy to get to. Breakfast was really good every morning. Good value too. Easy access to late night snacks. Gas and groceries. Easy to get on and off main road. Close to station. Few minutes from town. Plenty to see and do there. ADVICE TO SHARE WITH OTHER TRAVELERS: Out of the town so no traffic issues REASON FOR TRIP: Funeral
- we were glad we settled hereTripadvisor, March 2020We shopped about as there was a lot of choice but we were glad we settled here now . Beds are comfortable and room nice and spacious but more than anything reasonable value for money which we always look for without going to low in standard
- lovely heated roombooking.com, Feb 2020POSITIVE: Very friendly staff lovely welcome and attentive to my needs, lovely heated room, comfortable bed and room facilities, very good, also very quiet and had a lovely comfortable undisturbed night's sleep, a lovely well-set breakfast area, well-stocked clean and well cooked and tasty breakfast. NEGATIVE: I found nothing to complain about at all thank you.
- I just love this placeGoogle, February 2020You'll know when you get there...I just love this place..... Read More