Welcome to Comfort Inn Hotel Arundel
The Comfort Inn Hotel in Arundel is conveniently positioned between Arundel and Littlehampton close to the A27/M27 and A259, giving easy links across the south coast and to London.
The Hotel has 53 good sized en-suite rooms, all equipped with tea and coffee making facilities, wireless internet and TV. Many of our rooms have fantastic views across the beautiful lush countryside and Arundel town which surrounds the Hotel. We have a fully licensed Bar and serve a hot full English and continental breakfast daily.
Our reception services are available 24/7 and we have ample of free parking right outside the Hotel. The Comfort Inn Hotel Arundel is ideal for Business and Leisure; we cater for special occasions such as Weddings and Birthday Celebrations. We also provide conference facilities accommodating 2 to 35 delegates. The Comfort Inn Hotel Arundel has easy access throughout most of the Hotel making it a welcome choice for any visitors with disabilities.
This part of West Sussex is a must visit area. Whether it’s the beach, walks through the countryside, Historical explorations or shopping. It's all within easy reach. Your stay is important to us and we want to go the extra mile to ensure you visit us again.
- Best hotel value/locationChoice Hotels, April 2019Best hotel value/location We would highly recommend this hotel in terms of value for money, cleanliness and the staff are so friendly they can’t do enough for you. The breakfast although basic English breakfast in terms of value for money is all you can eat. Also great location for visiting local area ADVICE TO SHARE WITH OTHER TRAVELERS: Book it don’t hesitate REASON FOR TRIP: Visiting area ... Read More
- Spacious roomsMedallia, April 2019Please tell us about anything you particularly liked about your stay at this hotel. Spacious rooms. Breakfast excellent value. Friendly staff. Great location for events at Goodwood. ... Read More
- Convenient for GoodwoodChoice Hotels, April 2019Excellent. Great value breakfast. Ideal location for Goodwood circuit. ADVICE TO SHARE WITH OTHER TRAVELERS: Book early for events at Goodwood. Walking distance to Beefeater for OK meal REASON FOR TRIP: Goodwood event
- A good timeChoice Hotels, April 2019A most enjoyable time. The room and facilities were excellent. The breakfast was tremendous value for money. The hotel is ideally situated for Arundel town. ADVICE TO SHARE WITH OTHER TRAVELERS: Just enjoy the excellent facilccilities and the surrounding countryside. REASON FOR TRIP: Social event in Arundel
- Comfortable, good value with helpful staffChoice Hotels, April 2019Pleasant staff who are helpful in a modern hotel in a good location for trips along the coast and into the downs right on the Arundel doorstep. ADVICE TO SHARE WITH OTHER TRAVELERS: It has all you need from a modern hotel, but be prepared to dine out in the evening. REASON FOR TRIP: Leisure weekend
- Good value for moneyMedallia, April 2019good value for money, ample parking, very good value breakfastcomfortable bed.
- RecommendedBooking.com, March 2019Good reasonable cost breakfast. Clean. Well equipped. Good area.
- fantastic+beautifulBooking.com, March 2019Brilliant Breakfast fantastic choice, Perfect location not far from Arundel town beautiful landscape and very quiet perfect for a little break or get away I recommend it very much so plus the staff at the hotel were very helpful and very nice to talk to
- Excellent serviceChoice Hotels, Feb 2019My Wife and I were pleased to make a repeat visit to this hotel where we were met with a warm welcome. The breakfasts were delicious and well prepared. Give this hotel a try - you will not be disappointed. ADVICE TO SHARE WITH OTHER TRAVELERS: Book here at anytime of the year - the reception is always the same REASON FOR TRIP: Attending a family funeral ... Read More
- ExceptionalAgoda, Jan 2019The Comfort Inn is very clean and tidy and the staff are very friendly and helpful. The beds and pillows are really comfortable and there was plenty of hot water. We paid extra for breakfast (£5 the night before or £7 on the day) which was cooked freshly to order. The staff put the heater on in our room so it was warm when we arrived which was a nice touch. Would recommend this hotel and would visit again if we were in the area.