Welcome to Comfort Inn Hotel Arundel
The Comfort Inn Hotel in Arundel is conveniently positioned between Arundel and Littlehampton close to the A27/M27 and A259, giving easy links across the south coast and to London.
The Hotel has 53 good sized en-suite rooms, all equipped with tea and coffee making facilities, wireless internet and TV. Many of our rooms have fantastic views across the beautiful lush countryside and Arundel town which surrounds the Hotel. We have a fully licensed Bar and serve a hot full English and continental breakfast daily.
Our reception services are available 24/7 and we have ample of free parking right outside the Hotel. The Comfort Inn Hotel Arundel is ideal for Business and Leisure; we cater for special occasions such as Weddings and Birthday Celebrations. We also provide conference facilities accommodating 2 to 35 delegates. The Comfort Inn Hotel Arundel has easy access throughout most of the Hotel making it a welcome choice for any visitors with disabilities.
This part of West Sussex is a must visit area. Whether it’s the beach, walks through the countryside, Historical explorations or shopping. It's all within easy reach. Your stay is important to us and we want to go the extra mile to ensure you visit us again.
- Total value for money!Booking.com, Aug 2019POSITIVE: total value for money! Superb staff! We were very pleasantly surprised at the facilities (lovely bar area, nice breakfast area, tables and chair outside). The rooms were spotless and beds super comfy. Breakfast was excellent for the price. NEGATIVE: tiny things, bathmat could do with replacing as old but not dirty. Decaff tea in room would be a lovely add
- ConvenientMedallia, Aug 2019Please tell us about anything you particularly liked about your stay at this hotel. Convenient, clean and well insulated, near a main road and heard no noise even within the building.
- value for moneyBooking.com, Aug 2019Breakfast was good value for money and location fine.
- very well placed hotelExpedia, July 2019very well placed hotel easy access to the A27 and arundel town free parking a decent breakfast for £5 pp
- Extended StayMedallia, July 2019Extended Stay We initially reserved for two nights and needed to extend our stay. We were able to use points for a free night from the loyalty scheme (very easy to do) and paid online for the other additional nights. With the offer price for breakfast, this represented good value. Staff did well to enable us to remain in the same room. Friendly welcome, comfortable and spotless room, excellent breakfast. Every reason to be happy to stay longer. ADVICE TO SHARE WITH OTHER TRAVELERS: Easy connection with main routes. REASON FOR TRIP: Visiting family in W... Read More
- Pleasantly surprisedTripAdvisor, July 2019Pleasantly surprised Decided to take a trip visiting relatives and a couple of museums we wished to see. Due to events at Goodwood, we were unable to book close to our desired location. However, we were pleasantly surprised at the Comfort Inn. Clean, quiet, comfortable room with all the usual amenities and comfy beds. Breakfast choice good. Helpful staff. Would stay again. ... Read More
- Pretty dammm goodBooking.com, July 2019Pretty dammm good POSITIVE: Everything was easy quick the staff are there enough but also don’t make u feel rushed the room was bang on