Welcome to Comfort Inn Hotel Arundel
The Comfort Inn Hotel in Arundel is conveniently positioned between Arundel and Littlehampton close to the A27/M27 and A259, giving easy links across the south coast and to London.
The Hotel has 53 good sized en-suite rooms, all equipped with tea and coffee making facilities, wireless internet and TV. Many of our rooms have fantastic views across the beautiful lush countryside and Arundel town which surrounds the Hotel. We have a fully licensed Bar and serve a hot full English and continental breakfast daily.
Our reception services are available 24/7 and we have ample of free parking right outside the Hotel. The Comfort Inn Hotel Arundel is ideal for Business and Leisure; we cater for special occasions such as Weddings and Birthday Celebrations. We also provide conference facilities accommodating 2 to 35 delegates. The Comfort Inn Hotel Arundel has easy access throughout most of the Hotel making it a welcome choice for any visitors with disabilities.
This part of West Sussex is a must visit area. Whether it’s the beach, walks through the countryside, Historical explorations or shopping. It's all within easy reach. Your stay is important to us and we want to go the extra mile to ensure you visit us again.
- Excellent serviceChoice Hotels, Feb 2019My Wife and I were pleased to make a repeat visit to this hotel where we were met with a warm welcome. The breakfasts were delicious and well prepared. Give this hotel a try - you will not be disappointed. ADVICE TO SHARE WITH OTHER TRAVELERS: Book here at anytime of the year - the reception is always the same REASON FOR TRIP: Attending a family funeral ... Read More
- ExceptionalAgoda, Jan 2019The Comfort Inn is very clean and tidy and the staff are very friendly and helpful. The beds and pillows are really comfortable and there was plenty of hot water. We paid extra for breakfast (£5 the night before or £7 on the day) which was cooked freshly to order. The staff put the heater on in our room so it was warm when we arrived which was a nice touch. Would recommend this hotel and would visit again if we were in the area.
- Superbbooking.com, Jan 2019Lots of parking. Good location. Very comfortable.
- ExceptionalBooking.com, Jan 2019POSITIVE: Have stayed here before and have always been very satisfied as its very good value for money NEGATIVE: Nothing at all to dislike
- so quiet that we could here the owls outsideMedallia, Dec 2018Please tell us about anything you particularly liked about your stay at this hotel. we were in a room at the back that was so quiet that we could here the owls outside. No traffic noises, we could have been in the middle of the country. Please tell us about anything you particularly did not like about your stay at this hotel. As we couldn't open the window wide, I'm sure this is for safety. ... Read More
- valuedMedallia, Dec 2018Please tell us about anything you particularly liked about your stay at this hotel. We felt valued as customers with the welcome at Reception. The room was warm, quiet, well-equipped, spotlessly clean and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent value and of good quality.
- ArundelChoiceHotels, Dec 2018Pleasant staff and a comfortable room. Good TV and internet and breakfast was good value. Car parking spaces were ample and the car park will maintained. ADVICE TO SHARE WITH OTHER TRAVELERS: As good as any, better than many. REASON FOR TRIP: Training course
- Clean and ComfortableGoogle, December 2018Great place for one night stay clean and comfortable.
- Very convenient for our short stay, but seemed convenient for a longer stay as wellBooking.com, November 2018POSITIVE: Didn't see any croissants! Bed was comfy, but I found the pillows rather hard. Everywhere was clean, the bathroom rather basic, but very clean? NEGATIVE:Oh, the pillows - I'm just used to a soft fluffy pillow.
- We always stay here,and give it 10 out of 10.Booking.com, November 2018POSITIVE: The bed was comfy, the breakfast was very good, but it always is. NEGATIVE: nothing