The following terms and conditions are applicable to when you reserve and stay at The Comfort Inn Arundel.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, for this reason please ensure you check them each time you make a new reservation.
Please note, if booking via a third party, additional terms and conditions may apply.
Making a reservation:
In order to make a reservation, please follow the directions on our website. Alternatively, contact the hotel directly. You must be over 18 years of age.
To make a booking, you will be required to supply credit/debit card details. No charge will be deducted from the card supplied at time of booking. (If booking a “pre-pay and save” rate, payment will be collected at any time after your reservation has made).
Once your reservation has been confirmed, you will be issued with a confirmation number.
Our maximum room occupancy is 3 adults or 2 adults with 2 children under 12. Rooms are priced on 2 adults sharing. An additional charge of £15 per night will be applied for a third adult or child over the age of 12 sharing this room.
Prices for rooms fluctuate based on demand. The price you are quoted at time of confirmation is then fixed and will not change once your reservation is confirmed and you have a confirmation number.
Cancellations and amendments:
Please be aware, if you have booked a “pre-pay and save” rate you are unable to cancel or amend your reservation. For all other reservations, our cancellation policy can vary based on the details of your booking, please refer to your confirmation details. Any reservation cancelled before the stated term will be done so free of charge. Late cancellations will be charged 100% of the first night stay. If you need to cancel or amend your reservation please contact the hotel directly, or, if booked via a third party please refer to the company you booked with. Once your reservation has been cancelled you will be issued with a cancellation number.
If you fail to arrive at the hotel on the date of arrival specified on you reservation, you will be deemed a “no show”. The card details supplied at time of booking will be charged 100% of the first night stay or more subject to your cancellation policy. Any remaining nights will be automatically cancelled.
Arrival and departure:
Your room will be available from 2pm on day of arrival
Check out time is by 11am on day of departure.
If you require any variation to these times, please contact the hotel directly to discuss options available to you.
For “pre-pay and save” rates, payment will be collected for 100% of the stay at any time after your reservation is confirmed.
For all other reservations, unless specified otherwise, payment will be taken upon arrival. The hotel accepts payment made by card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Maestro) or cash. If paying in cash, it is company policy for us to retain a copy of your photographic identification which must be presented upon arrival.
- Pets – We are unable to accommodate any animals in our hotel (with the exception of assistance dogs).
- Car park – We have a car park on site that is free for residents to use (subject to availability). Please note, the hotel accepts no liability for damages or loss of vehicles or personal property left in the hotel car park.
- Smoking – Smoking, including the use of e-cigarettes is prohibited in all areas of the hotel with the exception of the designated outside smoking area. If you are found to have smoked in any area of the hotel other than the designated area a £100 fine will be applied and you may be asked to leave the hotel.
- Behaviour – You or any member of your party must not cause any disturbance to other guests or staff. We have a zero tolerance to abusive, threatening or aggressive behaviour.
- Any breach of this condition will result in removal from the hotel and Police may be contacted.
In the event that you need to cancel a reservation which payment has already been taken, you will be refunded as long as you inform us (or the travel agent you made a reservation with) in the time frame as per your cancellation policy stated in your reservation.